- 2 cups oats (I used gluten free) (you can order 25kg bags from me to save you loads of money)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (any kind, I used pecans, walnuts and blanched almond slithers)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (available from www.theonlineveganmarket.com)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chopped dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (available from www.theonlineveganmarket.com)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (available from www.theonlineveganmarket.com)
- 3 tablespoons tart cherry juice (available from www.theonlineveganmarket.com)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (available from www.theonlineveganmarket.com)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dark chocolate (available from www.theonlineveganmarket.com)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and add parchment paper to a large flat tray
- Combine oats, coconut flakes, nuts, chia seeds, cacao powder and cherries in a large bowl.
- Mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, cherry concentrate, coconut sugar and vanilla extract in a small bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and toss until fully coated.
- Spread the mixture out onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip the granola and bake for another 10 minutes, careful not to burn the nuts.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix together.
You can store this in an airtight container for one to two months.
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
I hope you get to make this and try it out. It’s honestly delicious. Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any help.
Happy Thursday people!
Claire Rose 🌹